Sunday, December 21, 2008

That elusive Christmas spirit

Here we are, four days shy of the big day, and I'm still an eggnog or two away from getting on the Christmas bandwagon.

I can't believe it's so close. And I have no feeling. It just completely snuck up on me.

I'm back at home with the family, and our tree's up. I've bought pretty much all my presents... I don't know what's wrong with me.

At Outback last night a guy that was a regular of mine over the summer gave me a $50 tip. Amazing. Despite my struggle to be one with the holiday season, that gift meant so incredibly much.

I'm working every night till Christmas Eve, but I'm going to do what I can to catch up! Fancy dinners with the family, driving around to look at the lights, all the good stuff.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

No comments: