Thursday, October 16, 2008

First blogging, next... dream job.

Okay, maybe not exactly that seamless.

Yesterday I attended a panel on the changing job market in the world of communications (a world that I hope to one day, sooner than later, enter). They must have mentioned "blogging" at least five times. Now, I completely took advantage of that section on myspace.com when I was in high school, but I'm pretty sure my summer flings aren't exactly what they're looking for. Then again, maybe somebody needs a laugh.

Anyway, I'm going round two on this blog business. I asked a panelist personally what prospective employers are looking to read about. He said it's not so much the topic, they just want to know you have an opinion.

Ha... that's something I can most certainly do. :)

No comments: